Contact My Child Advocate, P.A.

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call or complete the intake form.

My Child Advocate, P.A.

Effective August 16th The Layne Project is moving to a temporary office space while we rebuild. The temporary address is:
201 E. Loula St.
Olathe, KS 66061


Phone: 913-829-8838
Fax: :913-829-8858

Get Directions


Amy Humbargar
Legal Administrative Assistant

  • Contact Preferences

    Check all that apply.
  • How Can We Help You?

  • Disclaimer: The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.